DIY Cover Letter Review
Take advantage of our sitewide sale on all review services for DIY customers through May 15, 2019.
If you've written your cover letter and want to have a professional editor review the writing strategy and content, including organization/logical flow of ideas, diction (word choice), syntax (sentence structure), grammar, and spelling, this is the service for you. You will receive written feedback with suggested edits. This editorial review is much more than mere proofreading. We'll teach you how to customize your cover letter for your target audience. Please be aware: no new content is created at this price point. We perform basic line edits on existing content only.
The DIY cover letter review includes a 15-minute consultation to discuss writing tips and answer your questions.
You will receive:
- a marked up copy of your resume with line edits and comments in a Microsoft Word file (delivered electronically).
- a clean working copy of your cover letter in Microsoft Word file format (delivered electronically).
- one 15-minute consultation with the editor to discuss writing strategy and revision rationale.
To get started:
- Add Cover Letter Review to cart and checkout here.
- On the same day you place your order, send an email to email@example.com with "Cover Letter Review" in the subject line. Attach your cover letter in Microsoft Word format to the email.
You will receive written feedback within 72 hours during regular office hours Monday - Thursday 10 am to 8 pm Eastern. Orders placed after hours, on the weekend, or on a national holiday will be processed on the next business day.
On sale through midnight May 15, 2019, for only $49.95. The price increases on May 16, 2019.
Cover letter review fees can be applied to the purchase of any resume package ordered by the same person within 30 days of the review service. Review fees are not transferable to a different person. However, gift certificates are available for purchase.