30-Minute LinkedIn Coaching Session
This 30-minute individual consultation can be used as a tutorial to learn LinkedIn functionality or to answer your specific questions about LinkedIn. Our goal is to teach you proven networking strategies to get the best results for the time you spend using LinkedIn.
How important is LinkedIn to you job search?
- With more than 610 million members worldwide, LinkedIn is the largest professional networking platform on the planet. There are more than 30 millions companies represented on LinkedIn with more than 20 million open jobs posted on LinkedIn Jobs annually.
- Around 90-92% of recruiters use LinkedIn to source candidates.
- Approximately 93% of hiring managers check an applicant's social media profiles at some point in the hiring process.
- Professional networking is the #1 way to land a new position. (Networking is about 83%-85% effective compared to 2-3% effectiveness of submitting applications to online job boards.) Therefore, it makes sense to focus your energy and time on professional networking.
Who has found a job on LinkedIn?
- 35% of LinkedIn members said that a casual conversation on LinkedIn led to a new job opportunity.
- 50% of LinkedIn members have found a job through a mutual connection on LinkedIn.
- Employees hired through LinkedIn are 40% less likely to leave the job in the first 6 months.*
At Written by a Pro, we stay abreast of the changes to LinkedIn and share our knowledge with you in live, one-on-one coaching sessions. Whether you are a new LinkedIn member or an experienced user, we'll assist you in developing a networking plan to help you accelerate your job search.
Please note: The consultation fee is for coaching only and does not include the price of creating a new LinkedIn profile or reviewing an existing profile. We offer several service options for profile review and creation that are priced separately.
LinkedIn coaching is offered by appointment only and must be scheduled 48 hours in advance during regular office hours: Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm Eastern Time.
*Sources for statistics: (LinkedIn.com, JobVite.com, CareerThoughtLeaders.com, Kinsta.com, and SmallBizTrends.com)