Entry Level Services
Questions? Call 912-656-6857 to schedule an appointment for a free 15-minute telephone consultation Monday - Thursday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm U.S. Eastern Time.
Get Started Now in 5 Easy Steps:
- Scroll down to view all entry-level service options.
- Select the services you desire.
- Read and complete the service agreement form. Submit your payment online.
- Schedule an in-depth interview with the writer assigned to your project.
- Provide us with your career history, a copy of your old resume, 3-5 job postings for your target job, and your responses to the resume and/or LinkedIn profile development exercises assigned by your writer.
Agreement & Order Form
The Entry-Level Resume Package
The Entry-Level Resume Package is designed for professionals with 1-4 years of experience and includes one professionally written cover letter and one black-and-white, ATS-compatible resume delivered electronically.
Turnaround time is 5-7 business days. We offer a 60-day guarantee, which includes two rounds of revisions during the resume development phase. If your resume does not generate interviews within the first 60 days, we'll rewrite it once for free. (See terms of service for complete details.) Basically, we ask you to keep a log of where you've sent your resume so that we can use that data to refocus your resume, if needed.
Additional coaching sessions are available for purchase.
Save $30 when you purchase a package of six (6) 30-minute coaching sessions. Schedule one 30-minute session per week for six consecutive weeks.
Sharla Taylor will help you ace your interviews, streamline your job search activities, and help you overcome any difficulties you may experience along the way.
We will customize a coaching plan based upon your specific needs. Possible topics of discussion include:
- Career planning, finding clarity and purpose, and navigating career change.
- Developing and managing your career search campaign.
- Conducting company research and informational interviews.
- Finding positions that are a good fit for your education/experience.
- Using software and online tools to track leads, contacts, interviews, and next steps.
- Uncovering jobs that are not posted online (what we call tapping into the hidden job market).
- Preparing for important interviews and how to follow up afterwards.
- Negotiating salary and evaluating job offers.
- Professional development for career advancement.
- Exploration of the unique challenges and opportunities you are facing in your career search.
Coaching clients who purchase a 6-week or 12-week coaching package gain access to Written by a Pro's members only resource page with 150+ job search resources including tips on remote work, overcoming age bias, career change for people over 50, and much more.
Sessions are scheduled and paid for in advance and must be cancelled by email to email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the appointment to avoid charges for missed appointments.
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email with a link to schedule a coaching appointment that is convenient for you.
Kickstart your job search. Act now! We only take a limited number of coaching calls each month. Gift certificates are available for purchase.
Additional Options for current Entry-Level Resume Clients
New Customers, please call 912-656-6857 for a price quote.
Additional Job Target or Objective for Entry-Level Resume for Returning Customers
Expand your online presence and stay top of mind with your network. Hire Sharla Taylor to write your Phello personal website, help you set up your CRM system, and coach you in messaging your contacts.
If you'd like to schedule a free 15-minute Phello demo, click here to contact Sharla.
Don't collect networking contacts like baseball cards and do nothing with the information. Phello is a professionally mentored way to turn your contacts into relationships. Sharla Taylor is a Phello Certified Networking Expert who will help you create an outstanding digital presence, organize and reach out to your own personal network, and harness the power of Phello's automated communications.
Why pay several thousand dollars to a web developer for personal website creation plus the expense of a domain name and web hosting fees? There's a better solution.
Add Phello Website Content Development and CRM System Setup to your cart today and check out through Written by a Pro's secure payment processor.
Please Note: Phello membership is required for personal website and CRM hosting and is priced separately on a monthly subscription. No contracts. No hassle. Click here to start your Phello membership.
Entry-Level LinkedIn Headline + Summary Only
From your resume created by Written by a Pro, we will develop an attention-grabbing personal branding statement for your headline and a first-person narrative for your career summary suitable for use on social media/professional networking websites such as LinkedIn. Please allow 5-7 business days for project completion.
Revamp Existing Entry-Level Resume Created by Written by a Pro
For returning customers only, we will edit your existing resume created by Written by a Pro and optimize the format for applicant tracking systems. Please allow 5-7 business days for project completion.