Entry Level Services
Questions? Call 912-656-6857 to schedule an appointment for a free 15-minute telephone consultation Monday - Thursday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm U.S. Eastern Time.
Get Started Now in 5 Easy Steps:
- Scroll down to view all entry-level service options.
- Select the services you desire.
- Read and complete the service agreement form. Submit your payment online.
- Schedule an in-depth interview with the writer assigned to your project.
- Provide us with your career history, a copy of your old resume, and 3-5 job postings for your target job.
Agreement & Order Form
The Entry-Level Resume Package
The Entry-Level Resume Package is designed for professionals with 1-4 years of experience and includes one professionally written cover letter and one black-and-white, ATS-compatible resume delivered electronically.
Turnaround time is 5-7 business days. We offer a 60-day guarantee, which includes two rounds of revisions during the resume development phase. If your resume does not generate interviews within the first 60 days, we'll rewrite it once for free. (See terms of service for complete details.) Basically, we ask you to keep a log of where you've sent your resume so that we can use that data to refocus your resume, if needed.
Additional coaching sessions are available for purchase.
Save $30 when you purchase a package of six coaching sessions. Schedule one 30-minute session per week for six consecutive weeks.
Sharla Taylor will help you ace your interviews, streamline your job search activities, and help you overcome any difficulties you may experience along the way.
We will customize a coaching plan based upon your specific needs. Possible topics of discussion include:
- Career planning, finding clarity and purpose, and navigating career change.
- Developing and managing your career search campaign.
- Conducting company research and informational interviews.
- Finding positions that are a good fit for your education/experience.
- Using software and online tools to track leads, contacts, interviews, and next steps.
- Uncovering jobs that are not posted online (what we call tapping into the hidden job market).
- Preparing for important interviews and how to follow up afterwards.
- Negotiating salary and evaluating job offers.
- Professional development for career advancement.
- Exploration of the unique challenges and opportunities you are facing in your career search.
Coaching clients who purchase a 6-week or 12-week coaching package gain access to Written by a Pro's members only resource page with 150+ job search resources including tips on remote work, overcoming age bias, career change for people over 50, and much more.
Sessions are scheduled and paid for in advance and must be cancelled by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the appointment to avoid charges for missed appointments.
Kickstart your job search. Act now! We only take a limited number of coaching calls each month. Gift certificates are available for purchase.