Resumes, CVs, LinkedIn Profiles, Career Correspondence, and Job Search Strategies
Click here to schedule your free, 15-minute consultation today to explore our service options. We look forward to discussing your career goals!
DIY Review Services
Line Editing for
Sale prices have been extended through September 30, 2020
Mission Possible Coaching Program
Focus on job search activities that get results!
Click the blue button below to join the 6-week Mission Possible group coaching program.
One-to-One Career Coaching for Job Seekers
We recommend purchasing 6-12 career coaching sessions for career search management.
We recommend 6-12 one-to-one coaching sessions for optimal results. However, we do offer single coaching sessions, if you'd prefer. Sharla Taylor is available to discuss career planning, goal setting, job search strategy and action plans, professional branding, value proposition development, career networking strategies, LinkedIn functionality and messaging strategies, interview preparation, salary negotiation strategy, and job offer evaluation.
Clients who implement the leading-edge search strategies Sharla teaches typically land their next job up to 62% faster than the national average. Once your order is processed, you will be sent a link via email to schedule your coaching sessions.
Phello Website Content Development and CRM System Setup
Expand your online presence and stay top of mind with your network. Hire Sharla Taylor to write your Phello personal website, help you set up your CRM system, and coach you in messaging your contacts.
If you'd like to schedule a free 15-minute Phello demo, click here to contact Sharla.
Don't collect networking contacts like baseball cards and do nothing with the information. Phello is a professionally mentored way to turn your contacts into relationships. Sharla Taylor is a Phello Certified Networking Expert who will help you create an outstanding digital presence, organize and reach out to your own personal network, and harness the power of Phello's automated communications.
Why pay several thousand dollars to a web developer for personal website creation plus the expense of a domain name and web hosting fees? There's a better solution.
Add Phello Website Content Development and CRM System Setup to your cart today and check out through Written by a Pro's secure payment processor.
Please Note: Phello membership is required for personal website and CRM hosting and is priced separately on a monthly subscription. No contracts. No hassle. Click here to start your Phello membership.
Five Easy Steps to Order Services From Written by a Pro:
- View Service Options Listed Above:
a. For resume writing: Click into the gray button for the resume writing category that best describes your next career and select the services you would like.
b. For editing of documents you've created, view DIY services.
c. For coaching services, we recommend 6-12 weeks of one-to-one coaching sessions, but we also offer single appointments.
- On the order page, check the box acknowledging that you have read the terms of service and add the item or items to your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Submit your payment through our secure order system that accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club. Work will not begin on your project until your payment has been processed.
- Provide us with your career history (a copy of your old resume, if you have one) and 3-5 job postings for your target job. If you don't have an existing resume, ask for a resume questionnaire.
- We will contact you by email or phone within 24 hours of your purchase to schedule appointment for an in-depth interview with the writer who will be working on your project. Your writer will assess your needs and assign a few specific resume and/or LinkedIn profile development exercises (depending on the package you purchased). When we receive all of the required client data (old resume, 3-5 job postings, and your responses to the resume/LinkedIn profile development exercises), we will assign a project start date. We cannot start projects with partial client data. Typical turnaround time for your first draft is
5-7 business days from receipt of payment in full and all required client data.
- Our business days are Monday - Thursday by appointment only. Our offices are closed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and all national holidays. We typically book projects 7 days in advance. We process orders on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Work will not begin on your project until we have received your terms of service agreement, career history (your old resume, if you have one), 3-5 job postings, completed responses to your resume/LinkedIn profile development questions, and your payment in advance.
- We offer a 60-day customer service guarantee, which includes two rounds of revisions during the resume development process at no additional charge to make adjustments in the wording of your resume. If the resume we create for you does not generate interviews in the first 60 days, we'll rewrite it once for free! (See terms of service for details.)
- Questions? Click here to schedule a free, 15-minute consultation. We looking forward to discussing your career goals!
* A portion of every sales is donated to educational programs for at-risk youth.
Bank of America
Baptist East Hospital
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Bristol Myers Squibb
Ernst & Young
General Motors Corporation
Johnson & Johnson
JP Morgan Chase
Smith & Nephew
St. Joseph's Candler
U.S. Marine Corps
United Methodist Church
United Parcel Service
University of Georgia
University of Memphis
and many other companies
We've served graduates of:
Bowling Green State University
Bombay University, India
California State University
Charleston Southern University
Colorado State University
Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
Georgia Institute of Technology
Grove City College
John Hopkins University
Ohio State University
Oregon Health and Science University
Savannah College of Art & Design
State University of New York (SUNY)
Southern New Hampshire University
Texas A&M University
Texas Woman's University
University of Alabama
University of Colorado
University of Denver
University of Central Florida
University of Florida
University of Georgia
University of Memphis
University of Mississippi
University of Montana
University of North Florida
University of Pennsylvania
University of South Carolina
University of South Florida
University of St. Thomas
University of Tennessee
University of Texas
University of Warsaw, Poland
West Virginia University
and many other public and private universities