6 Job Search Coaching Sessions
You save $50 off the regular price of $675 by buying a bundle of six 45-minute coaching sessions instead of purchasing individual sessions.
Sharla Taylor will help you ace your interviews, streamline your job search activities, and help you overcome any difficulties you may experience along the way.
We will customize a coaching plan based on your specific needs. Possible topics of discussion include:
- Career planning, finding clarity and purpose, and navigating career change.
- Developing and managing your career search campaign.
- Conducting company research and informational interviews.
- Finding positions that are a good fit for your education/experience.
- Using software and online tools to track leads, contacts, interviews, and next steps.
- Uncovering jobs that are not posted online (what we call tapping into the hidden job market).
- Preparing for important interviews and how to follow up afterwards.
- Negotiating salary and evaluating job offers.
- Professional development for career advancement.
- Exploration of the unique challenges and opportunities you are facing in your career search.
Coaching clients who purchase a 6-week or 12-week coaching package gain access to Written by a Pro's members only Gold Club with 150+ job search resources including tips on remote work, overcoming age bias, or career change for people over 50, and much more.
Sessions are scheduled and paid for in advance and must be cancelled by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the appointment to avoid charges for missed appointments.
Coaching sessions do not include resume writing or LinkedIn writing services. Please choose the appropriate service-level and place your order for writing services separately.
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email with a link to schedule a coaching appointment that is convenient for you.
Kickstart your job search. Act now! We only take a limited number of coaching calls each month. Gift certificates are available for purchase.