DIY Resume & Cover Letter Line Edit
Are you confident that the resume and cover letter you wrote will make a good first impression? Get your resume and cover letter in great shape with the help of a pro!
You will get:
- One round of line edits on the content you have written.
- Editorial advice regarding your documents' organization, word choice, sentence structure, grammar, and spelling.
- One 30-minute consultation with the editor, a working meeting to discuss branding strategy and revision rationale.
- An ATS-compliant resume format.
To get started:
- Add Resume and Cover Letter Edit & Coaching to your cart and check out here.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Attach your resume, cover letter, and 3 job postings in Microsoft Word format. Please do not send hyperlinks. Copy and paste the text of the job postings into a Microsoft Word document.
- To recap, we need one email with your resume, cover letter, and 3 job postings attached.
We will schedule an appointment for you to speak with your editor within 3 business days. Our office hours are Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm by appointment only.
Please note: No new content is created at this price point. This editing package includes one round of line edits and one 30-minute consultation. We are happy to provide additional consultations beyond the initial review at our standard hourly rate of $150 per hour with a 1/2 hour minimum.
All documents are delivered electronically in Microsoft Word format. You will receive editorial feedback typically within 72 hours Monday through Thursday. If you submit your documents for review after hours, on a weekend, or on a national holiday, we will begin processing your order on the next business day.
100% of the editing fees can be applied to the purchase of any new resume package for the same person within 30 days of the resume editing services. The editing fees are not transferable to a different person. However, gift certificates are available for purchase.