- 12 Job Search and Career Coaching Sessions
12 Job Search and Career Coaching Sessions
Purchase a package of twelve 45-minute one-to-one career coaching sessions (a $1,350 value with one coaching session per week for 12 consecutive weeks) and save $150 for twelve coaching sessions rather than purchasing individual sessions).
Sharla Taylor will help you ace your interviews, streamline your job search activities, and help you overcome any difficulties you may experience along the way.
We will customize a coaching plan based upon your specific needs. Possible topics of discussion include:
- Career planning, finding clarity and purpose, and navigating career change.
- Developing and managing your career search campaign.
- Conducting company research and informational interviews.
- Finding positions that are a good fit for your education/experience.
- Using software and online tools to track leads, contacts, interviews, and next steps.
- Uncovering jobs that are not posted online (what we call tapping into the hidden job market).
- Preparing for important interviews and how to follow up afterwards.
- Negotiating salary and evaluating job offers.
- Professional development for career advancement.
- Exploration of the unique challenges and opportunities you are facing in your career search.
Coaching clients who purchase a 12-week coaching package gain access to Written by a Pro's members only resource page with 150+ job search resources including tips on remote work, overcoming age bias, career change for people over 50, and much more.
Coaching sessions are scheduled and paid for in advance and must be cancelled by email to email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the appointment to avoid charges for missed appointments.
Coaching sessions do not include resume writing or LinkedIn writing services. Please place your order for writing services separately.
Manage your personal marketing campaign with the help of a pro. Act now! We only take a limited number of coaching calls each month. Gift certificates are available for purchase.