Student/Recent Graduate Services
Our student/recent graduate resume is specifically designed for the new grad with little or no work experience but a whole lot of heart (and maybe an internship or two).
Are you looking for the perfect graduation gift? Help your favorite college grad launch his-or-her career with a custom, interview-winning resume package with a 6-week job search coaching package.
Get Started Now in 5 Easy Steps:
- Scroll down to view all student/recent graduate service options.
- Select the services you desire.
- Read and complete the service agreement form. Submit your payment online.
- Schedule an in-depth interview with the writer assigned to your project.
- Provide us with your career history, a copy of your old resume, 3-5 job postings for your target job, and your responses to the resume and/or LinkedIn profile development exercises assigned by your writer.
Questions? Call 912-656-6857 to schedule an appointment for a free 15-minute telephone consultation
Monday through Thursday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm U.S. Eastern.
Please note: This service category is for recent college graduates with internships or limited part-time jobs while pursuing an undergraduate degree or graduate degree. If you have any full-time work experience, please place your order on the store page that corresponds with your experience level: Entry-Level (1-4 years of cumulative work experience), Mid-Career (5-14 years of cumulative work experience), or Executive (15+ years of cumulative experience).
Agreement & Order Form
Take advantage of our sale price on new graduate resume services through August 30, 2020.
The Student/New College Graduate Package Includes one 30-minute initial telephone consultation, one cover letter, and one black-and-white, ATS-compliant student/recent college graduate resume (which translates your academic strengths into marketable skills) delivered electronically. Your resume is optimized for applicant tracking systems compliance.
This resume package may be used to apply for internships while enrolled in college or to apply for your first job after graduation.
Turnaround time for resume writing is 5-7 business days from the time we receive your payment and completed questionnaire. Next, we'll conduct a telephone interview to understand your career goals.
We offer a 60-day service guarantee that includes two rounds of revisions during the resume development phase. If your resume does not generate interviews within the first 60 days, we'll rewrite it once for free! (See terms of service for complete details.) Basically, we ask you to keep a log of where you've sent your resume so that we can use that data to refocus your resume, if needed.
We're here to help you land your dream job fast!
Additional coaching sessions are available for purchase.
Please note: This service category is for recent college graduates with internships or limited part-time jobs while pursuing an undergraduate degree. If you have any full-time work experience, please place your order on the store page that corresponds with your experience level: Entry-Level (1-4 years of work experience), Mid-Career (5-14 years of work experience), or Executive (15+ years of experience).
Additional Options for current Student/Recent Graduate Resume Clients
New Customers, please call 912-656-6857 for a price quote.
Save $50 when you purchase a package of six (6) 40-minute coaching sessions. Schedule one session per week for six consecutive weeks.
Sharla Taylor will help you ace your interviews, streamline your job search activities, and help you overcome any difficulties you may experience along the way.
We will customize a coaching plan based upon your specific needs. Possible topics of discussion include:
- Career planning, finding clarity and purpose, and navigating career change.
- Developing and managing your career search campaign.
- Conducting company research and informational interviews.
- Finding positions that are a good fit for your education/experience.
- Using software and online tools to track leads, contacts, interviews, and next steps.
- Uncovering jobs that are not posted online (what we call tapping into the hidden job market).
- Preparing for important interviews and how to follow up afterwards.
- Negotiating salary and evaluating job offers.
- Professional development for career advancement.
- Exploration of the unique challenges and opportunities you are facing in your career search.
Coaching clients who purchase a 6-week or 12-week coaching package gain access to Written by a Pro's members only resource page with 150+ job search resources including tips on remote work, overcoming age bias, career change for people over 50, and much more.
Sessions are scheduled and paid for in advance and must be cancelled by email to email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the appointment to avoid charges for missed appointments.
Coaching sessions do not include resume writing or LinkedIn writing services. Please choose the appropriate service-level and place your order for writing services separately.
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email with a link to schedule a coaching appointment that is convenient for you.
Kickstart your job search. Act now! We only take a limited number of coaching calls each month. Gift certificates are available for purchase.
Student/New Graduate Strategic Follow-Up Letter
Additional Job Target or Objective for Student/Recent College Graduate
Student/Recent Graduate LinkedIn Headline + Summary Only
Revamp Existing Student/Recent Graduate Resume for Returning Customers
To add work experience 3 months after graduation, please check out under Entry-Level service options.